- As of October 27, 2020 we apply a change of our internal handling with the improvement, that registration requests are not in "pending" state any more. Instead we simulate a real-time registration. The advantage is that you can start managing .AM domains right after registrations, for example adjusting nameservers. Of course, as usual the .AM registry needs to approve domain registration requests.
- The restrictions should be followed to make sure domain registrations are properly processed and approved by the .AM registry.
- Domain registrations requests can be declined by the .AM registry, a full refund is provided.
- All .AM Domain names managed via RRPproxy have a Whois Privacy service in place that can not get removed
- A minimum of 2, maximum 4 nameservers is required.
- A full set of contact handles is required (Owner, Admin, Tech, Billing), with a maximum of 1 for each function. The same contact handle can be used for Owner, Admin, Tech, Billing.
- Bogus data in contact handles is not allowed, they must contain real data. I.e. using Domain Administrator as name is not allowed.
- The owner contact details have to be stated in full length, no initials are accepted from the registry as this may cause the revocation of a domain name.
RESTRICTIONS FOR DOMAIN NAMES:
- .AM doesn't allow sexual context for domain names. In effect, to be on the safe side, the domain name should not contain any sexual related information.
- Also not allowed: Geographical names, country names and two/three-letter country codes (ISO 3166 Country Codes), widely known acronyms and abbreviations, generic terms.
- The registry can revoke an existing .AM domain if it is proved that the domain is being used for spreading spam and/or any illegal or inappropriate purposes (to stir up an international, ethnic, religious discord, to abet in international terrorism, to promote violence, to boost up pornography, to support trafficking)
- The owner contact details have to be stated in full length, no initials are accepted from the registry and this will also cause the revocation of a domain name.
Please note that the domain lifecycle will start from beginning after a trade has been performed.
After the change of registrant request has been send to the RRPproxy by API or Webinterface you have to send the following information and documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. A letter of authorization to the registry in order to change the owner contact details in WHOIS. It should be simple letter, which will confirm, that the owner agrees to pass his ownership to another person. The Letter of authorization has to be in English language and a copy of the ID card of the current owner needs to be attached.
The email has to be setup according to the following rules: